Thursday, July 21, 2011

Even Thrifty in the Heat

One of the reasons that I love thrifting is that you can buy an item with one intention, you get it home and find all sorts of possibilities. I bought this vest last September on my trip to NYC. It's a men's wool, suit vest.  I thought I'd wear it during the winter to jazz up my plain sweaters and long sleeve tees.  The weather the summer has been extra hot.  I've been looking for ways to spruce up my tanks and light outfits.

Three count them, three thrifted items in this outfit!

Vest - thrifted via Goodwill, Pants - thrifted via Goodwill, Tank - Target,
Shoes - Kohl's, Hat - Eugenia Kim for Target, Bracelets - thrifted via Finders Keepers, F21 and Gift
Watch Pendant - Gift


Thrift | Everybody, Everywear


I'm showing this outfit again as part of a blogger challenge on Everybody Everywear.  This month, bloggers are showcasing their thrifted outfits. I'm also going to make a big announcement tomorrow about thrifting and budgeting.




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...