Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Easy Vintage

Inspired by my new shoes and the fedora I wore much of the week during my vacation, I created this modern vintage look. It's easy for anyone to create. You can use any vintage look or floral dress. Then just add some masculine touches, oxfords, a fedora, and a men's look watch. Top it off with some pearls or a long necklace, like the Opera Pearl Necklace from JewelMint.

The oxfords I got on vacation, have recently been reduced to $76 on the Bass website.  These are the Bass Loves Rachel Antonoff Odette oxford in cream.

The bodice on the dress I found on asos.com is fantastic. The print is very vintage. This dress is available in plus sizes but they also have some great options in other sizes. I've also found some adorable floral print dresses at Old Navy.

The fedora from Hot Topic is only $9.98! The classic Timex was found on Amazon.com for just $25.

Other than being a quick, easy outfit, the beauty of this look is that it's also modern and doesn't look like a costume. Do you love vintage? What's your favorite look?

Easy Vintage



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...