Thursday, June 23, 2011

Swapped Summer White

It's been a while since I put up an outfit post. I'm trying to get out from under the work pile, have some fun and see some sunlight. Last night we grabbed a late dinner at our favorite local cajun restaurant, Okra's.  Their food is incredible, the service is top notch and we always enjoy ourselves. As we walked to the restaurant, I realized that the pavillion would be a great place for some photos.  Of course, I forgot to bring my camera so I got my Honey to snap a few shots with my camera phone.



Jacket - Talbots via swap (Frugal Fashionista) , Tank - Target, Trouser Jeans - Old Navy, Scarf - thrifted,
Bracelet - Occoquan Craft Fair, Sunnies - Chanel, Bag - Rebecca Minkoff via Saks Off 5th, Shoes - MRKT via DSW

I grabbed this jacket at the last Frugal Fashionista Clothing Swap that I attended. It's linen and very shirt like. It's so light, that I'm sure it will be in heavy summer rotation. A great alternative to a cardigan for a cooler evening.









Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...