Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Moment of Lust - Vince Metallic Sweaters

Early this season, I published my picks for Spring and Summer. A sheer sweater for layering was on the list and is one of my faves. I'll be taking a few to the beach with me this summer for those cool evenings. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Vince metallic sweaters as a sheer sweater option. Summer sheer and shiny, how could you not love it?


Vince Metallic Sweaters - $320 and $199


With prices (even on sale) starting at $199, I doubt I will own one anytime soon. Of course that means I had to go in search of a budget RGR alternative. I didn't find any exact matches in my search but this option from Alloy is the perfect option for me and at $9.99 is $190 less than the least expensive Vince sweater. SCORE! The loose poncho style sweater top is also a breezy summer option. Throw it over a tank or even a bathing suit and you are ready to go.


Alloy.com Lillian Angel Top - $9.99


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...