Monday, June 13, 2011

Inspiration - Street Style

Other fashion blogs provide tons of inspiration in many forms. One of my favorite forms is street style.  There are lots of great blogs that focus only on street style from all over the world. Here are a few of my favorite pics from recent weeks. I hope you find inspiration too.

Rose is 98 years old!  Her fabulous style could be translated to any age. She looks fantastic!


The jacket makes this outfit. The cool stripes balanced with the simplicity of the rest is perfect.



I love these jeans!  I sense a great DIY in my future.



Denim on denim isn't usually in my repertoire but I love this combo. The light with the dark and the funky accessories are fantastic.





I could make an ensemble like this one my summer uniform. It's simple yet stylish and so easy for hot summer days.





Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...