Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You Don't Bring Me Flowers

Even though this outfit has a black background, it makes me feel incredibly Springy.  The white jacket, the flowers in the blouse, the nude cut out booties, the bright gold jewelry, and the quirky choice of pinstripe pants all contribute to the refreshing Spring feeling.

Jacket - Target, Blouse - Kohl's, Pants - Jones New York via Goodwill,
Shoes - Kohl's, Earrings - JewelMint, Bracelets - Forever 21 and Target, Ring - JewelMint
Nail Polish - OPI (Mermaid's Tears and Silver Shatter)

I'm also participating in the blogger Florals challenge on Everybody Everywear today. Click below to check out the other bloggers.

Florals | Everybody, Everywear


My recent love or ruffles is a bit surprising to me. They were always a bit too cutesy for me. I think that because I've come up with ways to toughen them up, my admiration is renewed. These nude booties are going to be a frequent feature in my Spring and Summer wardrobe. They are comfy and versatile. Double bonus!



I just received these earrings from JewelMint. They are the Rachel earrings by Jewelmint, curated by Rachel Bilson and the first of their new celeb collaborations. Such a simple design but so pretty.  Even more beautiful is the fact that 50% of the proceeds will be donated to Invisible Children, an organization seeking to end the conflict in Uganda and stop the abduction of children. There is currently a waiting list but if you'd like your own pair, you can register for a JewelMint account and get 50% off of your first order. Just click here for details.




My shiny silver and mint manicure adds to the Springy feel of my enseble. I used Mermaid's Tears and Silver Shatter by OPI. It's fun.




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...