Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Weekend Shopping Haul

Over the weekend, I did a little shopping with my mom, sister and my Honey.  It was a fun Saturday and I found some great bargains. We hit a few spots including, Avenue, Macy's and Lane Bryant. I thought I'd just keep an open mind and look for great bargains. I scored some awesome finds!

Clockwise from the Top Left: Shirt Dress - Lane Bryant, Calvin Klein Sweater - Macy's,
Sequin Tee - Macy's, Long Sweater Vest - Macy's, Sequin Pencil Skirt - Avenue
Last month, I saw Sarah of Style IT Online wearing the cutest sequin skirt. I'd also profiled one in the Friday's Fancies post I did last month for GalTime. I happened to find the same skirt that Sarah is wearing in her post, on the sale rack, for only $9!

Next stop was Macy's. I found an off white Calvin Klein silk sweater for 1/2 price, INC sequin tee for $19, and a feather weight, long, olive, sweater vest for $16.

Last stop was Lane Bryant. We were there to hunt for khaki pants for my Mom.  On a back rack, I found a sleeveless shirt dress in khaki for myself. The entire store was 40% off.  I got this season's dress for a steal!

It was a great day of girl time with my family as well as an awesome day for shopping. Have you found any good deals lately?


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...