Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Best of Blog World - My Recent Picks

In addition to writing this little blog, I'm also an avid blog reader. I have Google Reader on my laptop and my iPhone.  When I have time, I check out other blogs for fun reads and inspiration. I thought I'd share some of my favorite posts from recent weeks, with you. I know you're scratching your head trying to figure out what the things below are and why they are in my blog this week.  Well, read on my friends, all will be revealed.





  • Fabulous local blogger (and friend), Allie of Wardrobe Oxygen has a great blog about dressing your body, shopping economically, music, her beautiful daughter and lots of other fantastic tidbits. Her post about Bras this week made me nod my head yes and laugh.




  • Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere has great style and is always trying out fantastic recipes. I made marshmallows from a recipe she published during the Holidays. I can't wait to try this homemade Pop Tart recipe!
I hope you have as much fun reading these blogs as I do.  Maybe you'll even find a new idea, recipe or project.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...