Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Shoes Can Take You Everywhere

It was 34 degrees when I got up on Wednesday morning.  Isn't it April? What is going on? Because I want Spring to arrive, yesterday, last week, last month, I wore a Spring skirt. Of course I had to wear tights so I wouldn't freeze.

I'm also wearing the new shoes I got at the District Sample Sale. I love them! I also threw on the new tropical wool blazer I got a few weekends ago when my sister and I went to the Talbot's Outlet. The jacket was only $12!  It's a petite. Normally, I could never wear a petite but in this case it makes for a great shrunken look. It pays to try things on sometimes, regardless of the size on the label.


Jacket - Talbot's Outlet, Shirt - Wal-Mart, Skirt - Lane Bryant, Belt - Kohl's,
Tights - We Love Colors, Bag - DSW, Shoes - Coclico via Simply Soles,
Bracelets - Until There's a Cure, Gift, Kohl's, Watch - Kohl's, Ring - JewelMint








Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...