Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm Obsessed Thank You Very Much - Balmain (Studded and Punk)

I lived through the original punk revolution of the 80's.  I definitely wasn't a punk but I've always loved the fashion and the rebelliousness of the culture.  When I happened upon a fashion spread on Balmain in this month's W magazine, I was in awe. The magazine keeps calling me back to look at the clothes. Maybe it's because they are by no means practical for my daily life. I can't imagine walking into a government building dressed in that jacket or t-shirt. Especially the agency that I work with. It's the complete opposite of the punk ideal.

A few of my favorites from the collection...

Studded Leather Jacket with Strass - $12, 565



I would definitely need supermodel legs to wear this skirt.


Leather Studded Skirt with Paint



Destroyed T-Shirt with Pins




The beauty of dreaming and obsessing is that you can dream up a big bank account. 


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...