Monday, February 14, 2011

The Eleven

I have to confess my outfit inspiration was lacking today. This ensemble came about because I felt a little color was needed. The blue in the top, the fuchsia shoes and I threw in my star bracelet for a little fun.

I'm trying a new online photo editing tool. I'd love to know your thoughts. I haven't taken the plunge to purchase Photoshop so I thought I'd give this free tool a try.

Jacket - Torrid, Breton Stripe top - Old Navy, Pants - Lane Bryant
Shoes - asos, Bracelets - thrifted and gift, Watch - gift from my company (5 years)




On one of my thrift store runs, I spotted this fun bracelet. I wondered if it might be a bit young. Then I thought, "Who cares!? I love it!".  It was mine for just $3. Every time I put it on, it makes me smile. Well worth $3 and feeling a little silly.






Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...