Sunday, February 27, 2011

Catch 22

Yesterday was a no stress outfit day. I got my hair done and my Honey and I had dinner and a fun evening with family. It was a long work week and when I looked in the closet I had to find something quick and easy. This top is very t-shirt like. It's a jersey fabric with dolman sleeves and it's slouchy without being sloppy.

Jacket - Torrid, Top - Old Navy, Jeans - Lane Bryant, Shoes - Target, Scarf - Self-Made with the Knifty Knitter
Watch - Loehmann's, Bracelet - Self-Made, Earrings - etsy (seller no longer active), Rings - gifts







I purchased these earrings from etsy. Unfortunately, the seller is no longer selling through etsy. I love the natural look they bring. I also think it's cool that they appear to look like I have plugs in instead of regular pierced ears.



The bracelet is self-made. I purchased the beads on a trip many years ago and decided to use them to create a cuff. The ring was a gift from my Honey. It looks like sticks intertwined. Very appropriate for the organic vibe of my outfit today.



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...