Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Something for Nothing!!

I don't know about you but the word FREE makes me weak in the knees.  You all know how I love a good bargain and free shipping is a must for me when I shop online. In my previous post "Coupon Clipper or Discount Code User?" ,  I told you about ways to get free shipping.

December 17 is your lucky day. This Friday is FREE SHIPPING DAY!


Over 1,400 merchants are participating in this fantastic day.  If you shop on the 17th you'll get free shipping with guaranteed delivery by Christmast Eve (December 24)! To get the details just go to: http://www.freeshippingday.com/. You can sign up for email alerts and check out all of the participating merchants. Many merchants allow you to use more than one discount code. Be sure to search for "discount code" + the names of your favorite merchants (as explained in my earlier post) and search for discount codes to get extra deals.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...