Friday, November 12, 2010

One Dress, Endless Options

I love the idea of clothing that can be used in mulitple ways.  When I happened upon the Signature Wrap Dress in jersey designed by Butter by Nadia. I was in love. What's not to love about a dress you can wear so many ways?

Unfortunately, the price tag on this dress is $246.

After some searching I found a few budget friendly options. Victoria's Secrect has the Flirty Multi-Way Dress for $89. Designer Rachel Pally has designed a exclusive converible dress for Target. It comes in a purple print (only) for $79.99.

My personal choice is the Mossimo Multi Style Convertible dress at Target for $29.99!  It comes in purple, charcoal, deep love, and ebony.


The idea of figuring out the best ways to tie the dress as well as the right bra for each style is a bit daunting.  I think I can take a chance for $29.99.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...