Thursday, October 21, 2010

Borrowed from the Boys

I confess, I have been borrowing guys clothes since the 80's when my sister and I raided some of our dad's old clothes for oversized blazers. Now the term is the boyfriend jacket. Recently, we've both become obsessed with oxfords and brogues. These comfy lace up shoes are stylish, come in lots of colors and styles and look great with a boyfriend jacket or just your favorite pair jeans or pants. I even like the look with a skirt.

Traditional colors are great. I have a pair in gray and one in black. However, I like the idea of the traditional shoe in an unexpected color.

Try teal...



Asos Mallory at Asos
or olive...

Steven by Steve Madden at Zappos

As usual Target has some great bargains...


Dolce Vita for Target with a studded toe





Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...