Friday, October 22, 2010

Across the Pond

European women always seem to have an amazing sense of effortless style.  Fashions in Europe are most times also a little ahead of what we see and what is available in U.S. stores.  Thank goodness for the internet. Some great European sites and stores (affordable stores) now have U.S. sites.  One of my favorites is asos.  I’ve mentioned them in previous posts.  Their trend setting items and fashion finds are great.  Another reason I adore this site is that in addition to women’s sizes, they also offer, petite, maternity and plus sizes (as well as men's)! 

They are offering FREE SHIPPING both ways to U.S. customers!  It’s almost unheard of to get free international shipping. The only, even slightly negative thing I’ve found is that it can take a little longer to get your order than through a stateside company. Items must go through customs. Just go to http://us.asos.com/ to find some fashion forward finds and great deals.

I’ve gotten some great items lately…

                   Biker Maxi Dress                                 Dip Dyed Tank                          
$28                                                       $10
I'm looking forward to wearing both of these as transitional pieces.  I can wear the dress into fall and winter with tights, boots, and a sweater.  I'll wear the tank over long sleeve tops.



Brogues
$50


Desert Boots
$38
With a little suede spray, these shoes will be great year round.


Hinged Metal Armour Ring
$16
Of course I had to get a little jewelry. I've seen knuckle rings on lots of fashionistas and had to get one for myself.
Take a little shopping time and go to asos. You won't be sorry. There are lots of great deals in their clearance section.



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...