Monday, September 15, 2014

Fashion of Goodwill 2014 Gala - Join Me!

If you live in the DC area and would love to have a fun evening out of fashion, shopping, fun and charity, come out and join me on Wednesday evening. Goodwill of Greater Washington is hosting their annual Fashion of Goodwill Gala at the Marriott Marquis in DC. I always have a blast at this event.





There will be a fantastic runway show featuring fashion selected exclusively from Goodwill stores in the DC area. You will also have the chance to purchase great fashion selected from DC area stores in their pop-up shop. Last year I found an adorable sequin top that still had the tags and an almost new leather Coach bag that I gave as a Christmas gift. The best part of the entire evening is that the proceeds benefit Goodwill's employment and training programs. Shopping for a good cause? I'm in! I hope you'll join me. You can find out more details and purchase tickets here.

If you can't make it to gala and show, you still have a chance to purchase fashions from the show. This year Goodwill of Greater Washington is auctioning off over thirty of the looks from the fashion show! There will be some major designer labels (Dior and Valentino, anyone?!) available for sale. Check out the DC Goodwill Fashionista's preview and bookmark the link to the Thursday sale.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...