Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm Obsessed Thank You Very Much - Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses

Many years ago, I spent some of the money that I'd earned baby sitting on my first pair of "designer" sunglasses.  I bought a pair of gold framed Ray-Ban Aviators.  I loved those sunglasses and took good care of them until they bit the dust one day while I was on a friend's boat.  I had them on the top of my head as I bent over the side and I could only watch as they quickly sank to the bottom.  A friend even tried retrieving them but the river water wasn't exactly the crystal clear ocean of the Caribbean and they were gone.


I'm Obsessed with Mirrored Aviators
Click on the pictures above for details.

Aviators are a classic style and they look surprisingly great on almost every face shape.  I'm especially loving the mirrored versions that are cropping up lately.  I scored a great pair of Foster Grants at Walgreens for just $12. You've seen those in my beach pictures.  I just bought another pair at Target.  The frames are black and the lenses are a orange and pinkish red mirror (top left above), just $12. Next on my list are the Ray-Bans with interchangeable lenses.  An investment but I'll really be buying three pairs of sunglasses.  Fantastic!





Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...