Wednesday, May 2, 2018

I'm Back!!!




I know it seems like I just disappeared. It’s been over two years since my last post and It would take forever to tell you all the ups and downs. There have been lots of personal stresses and trials. Transitions and difficulties in my full time job, family illness, and lots of soul searching. I have spent the last few years focusing on my little fashion/accessories business with Stella & Dot. Recently, I decided to leave that business and start something new. It was a hard decision and it’s scary. I know this is the right choice for me. The times in my life that I’ve had the most fear with regard to change, brought the best result.

You’ll see some revamping of Real Girl Runway over the next few months. I’ve decided to get back to my fashion roots. I’m working on another business venture and will tell you more as it evolves. I can’t wait to share it with all of you!!

I’m looking forward to change and growth and new adventures. Cheers to looking forward, facing my fears and creating my best life!



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...