Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Summer Dreams

Like many east coast residents, I am so ready for winter to end and summer to begin. I'm a warm weather girl at heart and can't wait for cute summery shoes, evenings dining al fresco, and sunglasses. Maybe it's wishful shopping but my purchases lately have been all about warm weather.

clockwise from top left - 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /






All Dressed Up clutch - I love a big clutch. This one is 9"x13", which is perfect for me. It's a pouch, so it's easy to carry and I love the cheeky saying imprinted on both sides. It will be fun for day or evening.

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in Orchid - Fuchsia is always a go to color for me when it comes to lipstick. This new line from Revlon doesn't contain wax, it comes in lots of colors (Orchid is my fave) and I really like the creamy texture.

Silver Brow Bar sunglasses - Since the designer version was out of my price range, I snagged this look for less pair on Amazon. I also love the white and gold version.

Shay Lace Up Flats - I've been eying these flats for over a month now. I could decide if I should spend the money but I go to the site a few times a week to make sure they are still available. For some time they were only available in black and the gray version was just released. I had to snatch them up before they were gone.

Kaia Pendant Necklace - The Moroccan look of this necklace by Stella and Dot is perfect for summer. I picture it with a flowy, white top or a colorful sundress. The photo does not do it justice. The stones have a opalescent quality to them.

Metal graphic tee - I'm a sucker for a funny graphic tee. This one is so me. I'm a rocker girl to my core but I have a soft side. This tee will be a fun addition to my summer wardrobe or great under my tuxedo jacket for evening.

What items are on your spring/summer wish list?



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...