Friday, February 6, 2015

I'm Obsessed Thank You Very Much - Silver Shoes

Currently I own six pairs of silver shoes and frankly I want more. Yeah, I'm nuts. I wear most of them often. They are my go to neutral shoes. The pair that get the most wear are my silver oxfords. I LOVE them. So much so that they need to be resoled. I've searched for another pair but haven't found any that I like quite as much and are available in my size. I purchased mine over two years ago. They are so popular now that if you see a pair, you should grab them. I've found myself wanting some flats and a pair of dressy sandals.

 1 2  /  /  4  /  5  /  6  /  7  /  8






























I'm thinking that number four and number six are my next go to buys but seven and eight are also on my radar. Definitely color me obsessed with silver!

Happy Friday Real Girls!






Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...