Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hydrating Argan Oil - My Hair Mask Review

I'm a confessed product junkie. I try all sorts of products but I always feel better when I fall for products that are made using natural and organic ingredients. Recently, I've been trying out some products by InstaNatural. I've been using their Argan Oil Hair Mask, Argan Oil, and Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum.


As I've gotten older hydrating my skin and hair has been more and more important. The medication that I take for my Rheumatoid Arthritis also weakens and dries out my hair. Using a deep conditioning treatment regularly has been crucial to keep it from breaking and looking dull. I have read great things about the hydrating properties of Argan Oil. InstaNatural's Super Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask can be used as a deep conditioner or a daily conditioner. I tried it both ways. I noticed a positive change in my hair when I used it as a daily conditioner but the real impact came when I used it as a deep conditioner. My hair was incredibly silky. I was surprised that it didn't weigh my hair down. I was even able to wait several days between washing. I've been using the Hair Mask for a couple weeks now and I've barely made a dent in the container. A little goes a long way.

The pure Argan Oil has been a good winter hydrator. I've used it on my rough elbows and heels. I'm really loving the Vitamin C Serum. It's been fantastic for my skin. I am already a fan of serums. I've been using it daily and my skin is smoother. It's hydrating without feeling greasy and has a pleasant scent.

If you're looking for products that are natural and organic, InstaNatural's products are a great option. I highly recommend them.


Note: I was provided the products from InstaNatural in exchange for my review. The opinions expressed are my own.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...