Monday, January 12, 2015

Golden Globes 2015

I love the movies and television but my favorite part of awards season is the fashion and the red carpet. Last night Hollywood turned out for the Golden Globe awards. There was some amazing fashion. I couldn't possibly include it all, so I've just picked a few.

Diane Kruger in Emilia Wickstead

Julianne Moore in Givenchy Haute Couture
Kate Hudson in Versace
Jessica Chastain in Versace

Allison Williams in Armani Prive

Katherine Heigel in Zac Posen
Emma Stone in Lanvin
Robin Wright in Ralph Lauren

I have to admit, when I saw Allison Williams dress on TV I was not a fan. I couldn't understand why the E! hosts were raving. This photo gives me a completely different view. On TV this dress looked like it was ruffled tulle.  The crystals gave a distorted effect. Seeing this photo makes me love this dress. Katherine Heigel's dress isn't a show stopper but it fits her beautifully and I love the simplicity. I know many didn't like Emma Stone's pants. I love a great pants look. The top is incredible and I like the funky sash. I'm a huge fan of unexpected combinations at awards shows.The weather in LA has been on the chilly side for them this week and the ensemble that Robin Wright is wearing is great. She looks sophisticated, beautiful, and she stands apart from others. I know many folks don't agree with me but I love it!

What were your Golden Globes faves?

photo credits: all  Vogue.com


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...