Thursday, August 7, 2014

Inspiration - White Transition

We are still in the heat of summer but all of the stores are having summer sales to make way for fall merchandise. This started me thinking about items I'm wearing often, now and how I can wear them into the fall.  My white jeans and white blazer have become staples this summer. I don't subscribe to "the fashion rule" of no white after labor day. You know me, I'm a rule breaker. These ladies are great inspiration for wearing my jeans and blazer into the fall.




http://ladylazlo.com/tips-on-how-to-wear-white-denim-this-summer/


You could use these same cues to transition a white skirt or dress.

photo credits (from top to bottom): eat sleep denim, Lady Lazlo, eat sleep denim, Grasie Mercedes, The Versastyle


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...