Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Wishful Shopping - Casual Spring Chic

The weather is getting warmer. This week the DC area is supposed to hit 90. A little hotter than I'd like for spring but I'm still happy for warm weather. Spring has made me start packing away my winter duds and thinking about fun summer purchases. I did a little wishful shopping over the weekend and picked out a few items that I'd love to own.

Wishful Shopping - Casual Spring Chic
Click on the photos above for buying information.

 


I've been in love with these copper flash Ray-Ban aviators since I first saw them. I love Ray-Bans and especially love the classic styles like the aviators. These are a fun new twist but still classic. This top totally my style, flowy, deep color and an embroidered skull. I own a pair of straight leg white jeans but I've been dying for a skinny pair. The rose gold Renegade bracelet has been on my wish list for some time. I'd pair it with the Tribute bracelet that I have already. My black and leopard slip-ons have both been getting tons of wear. This silver pair would be a great addition. A pink suede bag would round out this look and still be versatile. A fun but casual outfit for spring.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...