Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Inspiration - Leopard Print Coat

Last year, I got my birthday wish and my mom gave me the leopard coat I'd been coveting. I love it so much and wear it often, during cold weather.

ASOS - my Leopard Coat (no longer available, similar here)

Leopard is sophisticated and statement making. It's easy to style with a dressy outfit like an LBD or a leather skirt. For me it's not as easy to style it when I'm going casual. It should be easy because a casual outfit can be a blank canvas. But on casual weekends I usually amp up my simple look with rhinestones or over the top shoes. My thinking has always been that I need to keep the rest of my outfit simple and let the coat be the star. I went in search of some inspiration in the form of other bloggers.



Inspiration - Casual Leopard Coats
Click the photos above to go to their great blogs.


 

As you can see there are some very simple outfits but others begin simple and amp up the style with shoes and accessories. Now it's my turn. This is how I think I will style my coat this weekend. Casual but still a standout.

Leopard Coat - Casual Styling

 
Now my styling brain is on turbo and I can't wait to come up with tons of casual outfits for my leopard coat.



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...