Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day Sale Purchases

Over the weekend I took advantage of some of the holiday sale shopping. I stopped by my favorite outlet store, Talbots and I snagged a few shirts from Old Navy.  I couldn't resist a couple of accessory purchases.

Labor Day Sale Purchases

 
At the Talbots outlet, I bought this pair of dark red jeans and a pair of patterned ankle pants in shades of blue and pink.  The entire store was on sale for $19.99 or less. I purchased both pairs of pants for only $28!  A few light weight shirts that would transition to fall were on my list. I've been loving light weight sweaters in cool weather. This color block sweater will be great for work or weekends. I have quite a few striped shirts but this wide black and white striped shirt is a bit different and can be work with some of my skirts and printed pants. I had to throw in a fun shirt. Sequins and a fun saying. What's not to love? Old Navy had a 30% off sales this weekend.

This baseball cap is an inexpensive way to add a leather look to my fall outfits and the olive hue is so versatile. At only $12, I couldn't resist. I used my Stella and Dot credits to snag the Sutton necklace for less than $20.

Two pairs of pants, three shirts, a sweater, a cap and a necklace (that can be worn five ways) for a little more than $100. Successful sale shopping!



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...