Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Peplum and Posies

A little over a week ago I was thrilled to order a pleather peplum top. In the process of ordering, I saw another peplum top in tan that I thought might be great for work. The versatile color and sleeves meant I could wear it in the office without a jacket. I don't own any peplum tops but after seeing them on quite a few of my curvy blogger friends I hoped the style would be flattering on me as well. I'm thrilled.  In fact, I'm considering ordering this top in other colors.

Top - Forever 21 (tan is sold out), Pants - ASOS (similar here and here), Bag - Lord & Taylor (old), Shoes - Coach (similar here) via Loehmann's, Sunglasses - D&G via Loehmann's Necklace - gift, Watch - gift, Bracelets - Stella and Dot and ?, ! Ring - Forever 21




 


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...