Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I'm Obsessed Thank You Very Much - Mirror Metallics

My love of silver and other metallics is no secret. I even painted a table silver. A pair of bedside tables are next. I'm especially in love with mirror metallics.  I love how they stand out, make a statement but still go with everything.  Metallics are neutral.  You would never think of whether or not you can wear a silver or gold necklace with a specific color top or dress.  It's the same with a metallic shoe or bag.  I wear my mirror silver oxfords constantly and I'm dying for a pair of flats or a cute low heel.


I'm Obsessed - Mirror Metallics
Click above for buying information.


You can even wear silver mirror nails. I love the version by Jamberry. I did a review of them in September. I love that they last a long time and don't dry out. You can get several manicures from one set of Jamberry nails.

More mirror metallic items are on my want list.  I'm loving the ankle strap low heels and the mirror clutch.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...