Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Birthday Wish List - The Dream

Hopefully I'm not the only one that has a realistic birthday list and a dream birthday list. As a fashion girl there have always been those quintessential items that I want and long for but for me are not realistic. Mostly, it's because of the cost.  I just can't justify spending that much.  Others, they are possible but not in the budget right now. My realistic list is the one that I give to {msL}or my family when they ask what I want for my birthday. Today  I thought I'd share my dream list with you.  On Friday, my actual birthday, I'll share my realistic list.

RGR Birthdhay Wish List - The Dream


  • A Leopard fur coat (faux of course) has been on my list for a long time. I found this version at Asos and love it but spending over $100 on a coat right now isn't in my budget.  I've started saving and hopefully it will still be available when my piggy bank is full.  
  • The Stella & Dot Pegasus necklace is fantastic.  It's a little more expensive than most of the Stella & Dot pieces. I'm planning to use my hostess credits to buy it but I'll have to wait a bit to save the rest.
  • Oh, Christian Louboutin, why do you have to make such great shoes?  And those red soles. They are irresistible.  There are lots of great styles but if I can only have one pair, they would be a classic pair I could wear for years. 
  • Every time I use a friend's iPad, I feel a bit of envy.  My iPhone has become a piece of technology that I can't do without.  I'm sure an iPad would be the same.  
  • As much as I love technology, I still love to take notes by hand. The Circa iPad Notebook by Levenger would be the best of both worlds.
  • The Alexander McQueen Knuckle Duster clutch has been on my lust list for a long time. It's the perfect combination of pretty and tough.  I'd love to wear it with pretty dress. 
  • A few years ago, I tried on Tom Ford's Black Orchid perfume and fell in love.  I didn't fall in love with the cost but it never left my must have list. Someday...
  • The Louis Vuitton Speedy is the perfect bag for me. I love the top handles and size.  The simplicity of the Epi Leather and the single monogram are classic. 
My dream list is just that, a dream.  Hopefully, one day, when {msL} wins the lottery, I'll get the items on my list.



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...