ASOS Leopard fur coat / Christian Louboutin leather pumps / Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Speedy / Alexander McQueen Knuckle Duster Clutch / Stella & Dot Pegasus necklace / Apple® - iPad® 2 / Levenger Circa iPad Foldover Notebook / TOM FORD Black Orchid Perfume
- A Leopard fur coat (faux of course) has been on my list for a long time. I found this version at Asos and love it but spending over $100 on a coat right now isn't in my budget. I've started saving and hopefully it will still be available when my piggy bank is full.
- The Stella & Dot Pegasus necklace is fantastic. It's a little more expensive than most of the Stella & Dot pieces. I'm planning to use my hostess credits to buy it but I'll have to wait a bit to save the rest.
- Oh, Christian Louboutin, why do you have to make such great shoes? And those red soles. They are irresistible. There are lots of great styles but if I can only have one pair, they would be a classic pair I could wear for years.
- Every time I use a friend's iPad, I feel a bit of envy. My iPhone has become a piece of technology that I can't do without. I'm sure an iPad would be the same.
- As much as I love technology, I still love to take notes by hand. The Circa iPad Notebook by Levenger would be the best of both worlds.
- The Alexander McQueen Knuckle Duster clutch has been on my lust list for a long time. It's the perfect combination of pretty and tough. I'd love to wear it with pretty dress.
- A few years ago, I tried on Tom Ford's Black Orchid perfume and fell in love. I didn't fall in love with the cost but it never left my must have list. Someday...
- The Louis Vuitton Speedy is the perfect bag for me. I love the top handles and size. The simplicity of the Epi Leather and the single monogram are classic.