Thursday, November 15, 2012

The First SPANX Store EVER!

On Friday, November 2nd I went to check out the very first Spanx store, ever!  The store is located on the second level of Tysons Corner Center in McLean, Virginia.  I've loved Spanx since I snagged my first pair years ago.  Sara's story of ingenuity and perseverance is inspiring. She has built a billion dollar empire in an industry dominated by men. She was turned down by many hosiery manufacturers because they thought her idea wouldn't sell.  Sara's having the last laugh. Business is booming and the store is fantastic. It contains every style and size of Spanx imaginable. It's a fun, girly store with helpful staff that make you feel welcome and comfortable.  They'll assist you with finding the right product and size for your needs.




If you don't live in the DC area, you can shop online or at one of the other new stores in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania and Paramus, New Jersey (opening soon).  



The lovely ladies at Spanx gave me a fantastic goodie bag!.  I'll be wearing my new tights on the blog soon. I've never worn one of the Spanx tanks.  I'll let you know what I think.

If you'd like to read more about the opening and see additional photos, be sure to check out my post on GalTime.com. You can see how fantastic the store is and read more about what they have to offer.  If you live in the DC, Philly or Paramus (opening soon) areas you should run over and check out the stores.







Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...