Friday, November 2, 2012

Frugal Fashion Friday - My Picks for Fall Coats and Jackets

Over the years I've built quite a collection of coats and jackets. One of the reasons I like fall and look forward to the change of seasons is great jackets and coats.  If it weren't for these fun toppers, I might consider moving to a warmer climate. When the weather starts to get cool, I begin to create my list of must have coats and jackets. Here are a few of my favorites, this year.

Frugal Fashion Friday - My Picks Fall Jackets and Coats



A leopard car coat has been on my list for several seasons.  I just haven't found quite the right coat, I wanted low fur pile, tan with black accents. This one from ASOS is perfect. I love motorcycle style jackets.  These two, one in tweed and one that's a mix of faux leather and knit are fresh takes on the traditional style.  A trench with faux leather accents is a fun twist on the classic.  Tweed added to a white denim jacket gives polish to an easy weekend jacket. A sequin bomber is glitzy and statement making, enough said.  The graduated profile of a traditional blazer will work well at work and with jeans. This Victorian style coat looks modern in a red floral print.

Do you love coats and jackets as much as I do? Make sure to check back next week.  I'll be announcing a fantastic giveaway of one of my favorite Stella & Dot jewelry pieces!


Happy Friday Real Girls!


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...