Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm Obsessed Thank You Very Much - Skulls

The punk, rock n' roll vibe has always been something I've loved.  Lately, I'm more obsessed with skulls than ever.  I can't help it. They are fun and creepy all at the same time. You can incorporate them in unexpected ways without looking like you are going to a Misfits show.  I wear my skull ring and bracelet to work with my pencils skirts and blazers.  I know that wouldn't work in every office but honestly, most people don't notice and I love wearing them.

I'm Obsessed with Skulls



There are lots of budget options but I had to throw in some Alexander McQueen shoes and my favorite Wendy Brandes ring.  Click on the pictures above to get all of the details. I'm in love with the Butler & Wilson clutch.  They have an amazing collection of crystal skull pieces.  There was no way to include them all. The DIY skull cut out t-shirt is on my to do list.  Such an easy way to wear a skull.  I'm sure people will do lots of double takes.

What's your latest obsession?




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...