Friday, July 27, 2012

Frugal Fashion Friday - Friday's Fancies Summer Treat

This week has been so busy that I haven't had much free time.  This Frugal Fashion Friday post is going to be short.  I'm linking up again today, this time with {av} from Long Distance Loving.  I love her Friday's Fancies link ups.  They are fun ideas.  Today the challenge was to create an outfit inspired by a favorite treat.  I LOVE popsicles. I've loved them since I was a little kid and still love them. Early this week, I mentioned the recipe for the Cherry Lime popsicles that I found on Skinny Taste and pinned to Pinterest.  These yummy treats were my inspiration.


Friday's Fancies - Real Girl Runway Cherry Lime Popsicles
Click on the picture to view all of the details.



The combination of green skirt, sparkly top, brown platforms and the maroon flower scream summer and have all of the elements of this cool, fruity, treat.






Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...