Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Inspirartion - Vintage VOGUE

Maybe it's my decision to use a vintage pattern for my wedding dress or maybe it's my eternal love of Grace Kelly but I've been really inspired by vintage fashion lately.  Specifically, vintage Vogue magazine photos. At the end of the movie, The September Issue, Anna Wintour says, "Fashion's not about looking back. It's always about looking forward."  I don't agree with her at all.  I think that learning from fashion's past is a great way to make updates for the future. Fashion is always influenced by the past. Great vintage style inspires me constantly.


Sweeping black liner and a red lip are always in fashion.







Classic Audrey Hepburn

Grace Kelly's Elegance




photo credit:  All photos are copyright Conde Nast via VOGUE



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...