Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Picture Preview

One of the things I love most about my iPhone is taking pictures and sharing them with friends, family and all of my blog and interweb friends, via facebook and twitter. Instagram is my favorite app. You can alter your pics to look vintage, black and white, and even like a Polaroid. I've even used some of them here in the blog.

I took a few over the last few days and will be writing some posts soon featuring these subjects.  I thought I'd give you a sneak peek.


From the top left - Getting ready for the Goodwill Swap.
My swap finds.
Red lipsticks to try while searching for the perfect red lip.
One of my first trys, Maybelline Red Revival.
Revlon Color Stay Longwear nail enamel, supposed to last 11 days, we'll see.
A weekend DIY, the beginning of black glitter boots.

If you don't have an iPhone or Instagram, you can check out my latest pictures on Instagrid.  Just click here to check them out.

I can't wait for you all to see the posts I'm cooking up for you.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...