Thursday, January 12, 2012

Frugal Fashion Friday - World Swap Day 2012

My love of swapping is well known.  Ok, not THAT kind of swapping, Clothes Swapping.  In honor of World Swap Day 2012, the DC Goodwill Fashionista is holding a clothing swap at the Goodwill store in Arlington, VA.  I'm sure some of you are wondering why Goodwill would hold a swap.  Once the swap is over all of the items left will be donated to Goodwill. 



If you'd like to get all of the details just click here. In addition to the swap the Fashioinista will be holding raffles, with prizes including gift certificates, entry to future events, and a Rock Band set. All of the money raised will go directly to Goodwill programs.

If you don't live in the DC area, check out swap.com to find a swap in your area.  There are events being held all over.

I've grabbed some great items from the swaps I've attended.

Skirt and Sweater

Jacket

Skirt

Dress, Top, Sweater, Tee, Sweater

I hope you'll attend a swap soon. I think they are a great way to get rid of items you don't want anymore and refresh your wardrobe for free. 



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...