Thursday, January 5, 2012

Can't Wait - Jason Wu for Target

Timeless and modern are the two words I'd use to describe Jason Wu.  His much anticipated collection for Target will be launching February 5th.  After the craziness that surrounded the Missoni collection, I'm hoping that this launch will be a bit less eventful.  In case you don't know Jason Wu or at least think you don't know him, let me remind you.  He has created some amazing pieces that have been worn by the First Lady, Michelle Obama, including her Inaugural Gown.






I got a little sneak peak today of his collection for Target and had to share it with all of you.  Jason has said that his goal was to create new pieces and not to copy pieces in his current collection. I like that idea.  You'll get a piece that is quintessentially Jason Wu but it will be new and fresh. The dresses are adorable but unfortunately, the won't be available in plus sizes.  Yaaay accessories! I can't wait to see what else will be included in the collection.






Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...