Thursday, December 22, 2011

One For You and One For Me

I don't know about you but when I'm shopping for Holiday gifts it can be so hard not to by for myself.  I've been saving to buy gifts and haven't been shopping much.  Now I have some extra cash and I see so many cute things.  Does that happen to you?  Well my friends, the folks at JewelMint and StyleMint understand our pain.  They want to make sure that we have great gifts to give and get something cute for ourselves too! When you purchase gift cards for your loved ones, you can get up to two free items for yourself!  Fabulous! In addition to free loot with your purchase, 10 people will win a Kindle Fire and five will win a year of free jewelry from JewelMint! If that weren't enough, I'll also be running a little giveaway too!  Details coming soon.


I love that these are instant gifts.  Your recipients will be notified of their gift via email.  So there is no shipping and you can get it to them right away. If you're like me there are last minute gifts that still have to be crossed off your list. Better yet, their gift cards never expire!  Click on the links below to purchase your gift card right away.








I'll be posting details soon about my giveaway.  Stay tuned and Happy Shopping Real Girls!




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...