Monday, November 21, 2011

Fashion and Style Quote of the Day (#4)

Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.
-Edna W. Chase


Jackets are one of my favorite clothing items.  I love some of my jackets so much that I hate to take them off when I go inside. These jackets are standouts and cool additions to any wardrobe.

If I happened upon this jacket in a thrift store, I would pass it by.  Her combination of the jacket, hat, sleek pants and spiked jewelry is fantastic.  The mix is what turns this jacket from something the Golden Girls wore to a fun topper.

photo credit - facehunter
  I LOVE this jacket. Such a fun twixt on a traditional tuxedo jacket. It makes the outfit!
photo creidt - facehunter
 How can you go wrong with studs and leather?
photo credit - glamcanyon

This has to be one of the coolest jacket/coats that I've ever seen. You can unzip the lower part of the coat and turn it into a jacket. Fantastic!!
photo credit - Scent of Obsession







Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...