Thursday, July 14, 2011

Casual Beach Colors

My beach vaca beauty routine is very different from daily life. Simple is my mantra. I don't spend tons of time on makeup and hair. With the exception of jewelry, I go for simple outfit combinations.

The heat and humidity have been over the top this week. Cool and breezy have been the only outfits for me. The combo of aqua coral is fresh with a beachy feel.
Tank - Old Navy, Skirt - Lane Bryant, Belt - Lane Bryant, Sandals - Simply Vera Vera Wang for Kohl's, Necklaces - JewelMint and Kohl's, Bracelets - Kohl's

My photos are a bit haphazard in this post. They were taken as my Honey was holding her grandson and my family was playing volleyball. Say hi to cousin Tommy. He is the one you see over my left shoulder.

My beauty routine is scaled way down with wash and go hair. Lots of braids and up dos. Makeup is concealer, mascara, and NARS Multiple for cheeks and eyes. The beach is so casual that "Done" hair and makeup are too much unless it's a date night.

It's refreshing to go the simple route.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...