Saturday, June 4, 2011

JewelMint June Picks

You all know my love for JewelMint.  I wait each month to see the new pieces.  Sometimes I am completely in love with the piece they pick for me and sometimes I want to see more. This month, when I saw my top pick, I was so excited. I couldn't wait to order it and wear it. The Unlock My Heart Necklace is just my style. There are so many other great pieces. Here are my picks for June and the ways I'd style them.

Clockwise L to R (from top): On the Fringe Earrings, Fantasia Necklace, Windsor set,
Ludlow Trio, Unlock My Heart Necklace

The On the Fringe Earrings are bold and could take a simple outfit from day to night. I love that they are very long. Throw them in your bag, put them on after work for an evening out. You won't need any other jewelry. The Fantasia Necklace makes me think of sea scapes and coral reefs. It will look so pretty with your summer basics. I picture wearing it with a pretty white dress and some sandals at the beach this summer. The Windsor Set are such pretty vintage pieces. They are delicate but not so tiny they will get lost in your ensemble. I saw some similar vintage pieces when I was antique shopping last weekend. The Ludlow Trio can be worn together or separately. Mixing metals is a huge trend right now. Wear them with a simple t-shirt an jeans or funk up a ruffled blouse for dinner out. Hands down, my favorite is the Unlock My Heart Necklace.  It's the perfect mix of tough and pretty. The mix of metals in the bold chain with the girly locket. I'll wear it with a floral blouse or tee and a leather jacket.

I love that JewelMint creates great sets where you get more than one piece of jewelry for only $29.99. A great value!


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...