Tuesday, April 19, 2011

DC Fashion Show - fashion:district Spring/Summer 2011

On Thursday evening, I had the pleasure of attending my first DC area fashion show. It was staged by ReadysetDC at the Longview Gallery.  There was great music, cocktails and some time to mix and mingle before the show.  I attended with Alliscon of Wardrobe Oxygen and we met up with Jill of Presenza and Keri of A Diva State of Mind.  Allison and I were lucky enough to grab a spot right by the runway and get some pictures.

The show featured seven local designers. 



Of the seven designers, the fashion girl in me loves SAINTCHiC for their cool cut outs and avant garde esthetic.  I also love Ginger Root Design. Their clothes are eco-fashion and chic.

I've written a story for GalTime, so run on over and check out the full coverage.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...