Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Moment to Moment That's Me

"I'm actually no, I'm not a planner. I wouldn't say I was a planner. I would say I'm a kinda fly by the seat of my pants gal. You know moment to moment, yeah that's me, that's...yeah"
- Vivian in Pretty Woman 

That quotation really sums up my day to day fashion philosophy.  It's also why I'm a chronic over packer when I travel. I never know what mood will strike me. When I have a special event, I sometimes plan ahead. But on a daily basis, I open up my closet and see what grabs me. 30 for 30 really brought that home for me. I think that's why it was so difficult. I dress based on how I'm feeling, the weather or I start with one specific piece that I'm dying to wear that day.  Sometimes it makes my Honey crazy when we are getting ready to go out. It is also one of the reasons I don't have trouble being a remixer. I see endless possibilities.

Here are a few on my favorite "fly by the seat of my pants" outfits.




Are you an outfit planner? 


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...