Saturday, March 5, 2011

29 Palms

Admittedly, I'm a jeans girl on the weekends. I LOVE jeans. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE them! I really enjoy dressing up but jeans are one of my first loves. Things have changed over the years and jeans are acceptable in many places, which I am thrilled about. I really like a pair of jeans with a tuxedo jacket and heels. Even though it's Saturday, I decided that my last two 30 for 30 outfits shouldn't include jeans. This easy skirt fit the bill for comfy weekend wear.

Cashmere T - Liz Claiborne, Skirt - thrifted, Boots - asos, Belt - Lane Bryant,
Earings - Marshalls, Necklace - Self-Made, Bracelet - Craft Show, Ring - Marshalls

I should have kept my sunglasses on. I'm going to need extra eye cream tonight from all of the squinting in these pictures.



There is still a bit of a chill in the air so I threw on this jeans jacket (see I got them into the outfit) and scarf. The jacket isn't part of 30 for 30 but it's exempt because it's outer wear.



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...