Thursday, December 2, 2010

Great New Find: eShakti.com

I am so excited to have found a new fashion site today. I'm forever in love with designers and companies that design and create fashion in a wide range of sizes. By wide range I mean small to 3x or larger. As a plus size girl I'm constantly frustrated that an outfit or item I love only comes in sizes 0 - 12.

Yaaay for eShakti! They design and create amazing pieces in sizes 0 - 26W!  They will even customize garments to exact specifications and measurements for only $7.50!  If the custom item doesn't fit or doesn't meet your needs, you can return it!  I can't wait to place my first order. All of their fashion finds can be viewed at: http://www.eshakti.com/. They even have an overstock section at 35% off. My favorites are: .


Ruffle Collar Wool Blend Coat $89.95

I adore the vintage vibe of this dress. I know I'll feel like I just stepped out of a Mad Men episode.
Floral Applique Shawl Collar Dress $69.95


Band Stripe Detail Top $39.95

This skirt screams summer but I think it would be so much fun to wear it with tights, boots and a sweater, right now. It would bring a pop of color to the winter months.

Garden Party Embellished Hem Skirt $59.95


Now I only have to decide what my budget can afford. I'll keep you posted.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...