Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Moment of Lust: Alexander Wang Diego Bucket Bag - Leopard

I love this bag for so many reasons.  The leopard is bold. The studded bottom is tough. The bucket style is casual. The dual handles make it versatile.

The price tag on the bag (if you can even get one) is $950!  That is way out of my price range. I went in search of alternatives.

The most similar bag I found was from a web site called Yes Style. This bag is $48!  I've never ordered from this site before so I can't attest to the service or quality. It is an international site. I will check out other shopper reviews before I place an order.

This bag is by Nine West. It isn't a bucket bag but even though it's listed as a satchel, the lines are a bit slouchy, like a bucket. It's not studded but it has the dual handles and it's leopard. It is available at Macys.com for $65.

For only $12.50, you can get this leopard print canvas cross body bag! It's available at Old Navy.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...