Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Gowns have Arrived

The shows on Monday included Carolina Herrera and Monique Lhuillier. These two designers are known for their stunning gowns. They are always staples of the awards season and I expect that many of their gown will be seen on the red carpet.

I had to share on of my personal favorites with you, this beaded gown by Monique Lhuillier. I love the green combined with the nude. It's sexy without showing too much skin.



The foil like treatment on this Carolina Herrera silk chiffon gown is an exciting departure from basic black.



I also love this ombre gown by Lela Rose.



You can view the full shows (as well as many others) of Monique Lhuillier, Carolina Herrera, and Lela Rose on NYMag.com.

photo credits: nymag.com


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...