Thursday, January 15, 2009

NEW FEATURE! Moment of Lust

This is the beginning of a new quick feature that I'm titling, Moment of Lust. I'll profile an item I love. I will also profile a less expensive option.

My Moment of Lust today focuses on the bootie. I know, I know, I've already done a bootie post. I saw these booties today and fell in love. Maybe it's the cold weather that is spurring this obsession, maybe it's all of the fashionable women I've seen lately wearing them.

Cole Haan Stella Air Bootie



They are on sale on one of my favorite shoe sites, zappos.com for $355.46. The trim and the artistic heel inpired my lust and the Nike Air technology sealed the deal.

Sofft, also known for their comfy heels, makes a pair that is close to the Cole Haan booties. The Soft Gala Bootie has some artistic touches as well, including the contrasting trim and the subtle bow at the heel.



I would have preferred that the upper sit just below my ankle bone but at the sale price of $80.00 (40% off) at shoes.com, the price can't be beat.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...