Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Summer Lovin'

It's been a whirlwind summer and I've been neglecting RGR (as you know). We've traveled a ton, I've worked at my full time job, I've had tons of fun and I have been working hard on my business. It has been one of the best summers I've had in a long time but at times it's also been tiring and a little stressful. I'm going to attempt to catch you up over the next couple weeks. If you follow me on Instagram, then you've seen photos of some of the adventures. One of my favorite events this summer was the wedding of my cousin Brittany. It was a day filled with love and family. Back in the spring I was struggling to find outfits to wear to the many weddings we had on the calendar. I managed to find a great dress at Lane Bryant. It was sold out online but I tracked it down in a local store. Definitely a great purchase. I also wore it to the Stella & Dot fashion show in Vegas.


 
Dress: Lela Rose for Lane Bryant (no longer available but I love this one.), Jewelry and Clutch: Stella & Dot, Sandals: Circus by Sam Edelman via Amazon

I love that {msL} and I managed to coordinate without trying.

My sweet Mom.



My Aunt, the beautiful Bride (my cousin Brittany), and I

The Happy Couple! Congrats Brittany and Jeremy!



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...